Which combinations and prices are recognized in the classic Poker game?
While playing the following combinations give rigth to credits (wins):
- ROYAL STRAIGHT FLUSH: 1.000 credits. Combination of 10, Jack, Queen, King and Ace in the same suit (example: all clubs).
- STRAIGHT FLUSH: 250 credits. An ascending combination in the same suite (example: 3-4-5-6-7).
- FOUR OF A KIND: 125 credits. Four similar cards (example: 7-7-7-7-A).
- FULL HOUSE: 50 credits. A combination of three and two equal cards (example: 8-8-J-J-J).
- STRAIGHT: 30 credits. An ascending combination oif different suites (example: 9-10-J-Q-K).
- FLUSH: 20 credits. All cards are from the same suit (example: all hearts).
- THREE OF A KIND: 10 credits. Three similar cards (example: 2-3-9-9-9).
- TWO PAIRS: 5 credits. Two times two similar cards (example: 4-6-6-Q-Q).
- ONE PAIR: 2 credits. One times two similar cards (example: 2-4-8-A-A).
- JACK OR HIGHER: 1 credit. At least one card is Jack or higher (example: 2-5-7-9-A).
In case you increase your BET above 5ct your win will be multiplied with the same factor. So when your BET is 160ct a ROYAL STRAIGHT FLUSH will deliver you 32.000 credits!
Also try this free on-line blackjack game: